Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"b.exe" Popup

Last few days, my laptop infected with this kind of Malware and I headache to find ways to solve this problem. As I do some research, this type of malware come from zip or rar file that I extract into my laptop. This is the ways to solve this problem :

First ways
  • Boot into safe mode.
  • Rename it to bBAD.exe so that it does not run on boot up.
  • Disable it so Windows does not try to run it on boot up.
  • Restart your PC
  • Update all your security software and run scans.






Second ways
If your do the second ways it more easy and faster. Just for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site created is to share about my knowledge in computer. If not enough information just leave a comment and i try my best to find the information. At least i can improve my knowledge