Before this I also having this problem when repairing pc's so you need to follow the step below to start safe mode after to configure you pc. It should be solve your problem.
1. Click start
2 .Click run
3. Type msconfig and hit enter
4. Click the radio button for Diagnostic Startup
5. Click apply and close
6. In the dialogue box that appears click restart
7. When windows restarts you will be in safe mode
8. Minimize the window and run your programs
9. When you are done, go back to normal startup.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I had repair someone laptop that using celcom broadband before this. His computer cannot connect to wireless signal. I though problem with ip address and I renewing the ip addresses but still having a problem.Below is ways to solve it..
- Hover your mouse to My Computer(for win XP) or Computer(win vista and win 7)
- right click and go to the properties..
- If you are using Win XP click to hardware tab after that click Device Manager and for Win Vista and Win 7 just click to the Device Manager
- After that just install the driver back
- It's easy right?No need to headache to find the solution..good luck!