Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My laptop cannot connect to wireless and problem ip addresses

I had repair someone laptop that using celcom broadband before this. His computer cannot connect to wireless signal. I though problem with ip address and I renewing the ip addresses but still having a problem.Below is ways to solve it..

  1. Hover your mouse to My Computer(for win XP) or Computer(win vista and win 7)
  2. right click and go to the properties..
  3. If you are using Win XP click to hardware tab after that click Device Manager and for Win Vista and Win 7 just click to the Device Manager
  4. After that just install the driver back
  5. It's easy right?No need to headache to find the solution..good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site created is to share about my knowledge in computer. If not enough information just leave a comment and i try my best to find the information. At least i can improve my knowledge