- Hover your mouse to My Computer(for win XP) or Computer(win vista and win 7)
- right click and go to the properties..
- If you are using Win XP click to hardware tab after that click Device Manager and for Win Vista and Win 7 just click to the Device Manager
- After that just install the driver back
- It's easy right?No need to headache to find the solution..good luck!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
My laptop cannot connect to wireless and problem ip addresses
I had repair someone laptop that using celcom broadband before this. His computer cannot connect to wireless signal. I though problem with ip address and I renewing the ip addresses but still having a problem.Below is ways to solve it..