- Access the Group Policy Editor. This can be done by typing gpedit.msc in the Run box (Start, and then Run). You will now be looking at something like this.
- Navigate to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Network/QOS Packet Scheduler using the pane on the left side.
- In the left pane, there should be a Setting with the name Limit reservable bandwidth, right-click this and select properties.
- Now this might seem a bit weird, as the State will say “Not Configured” but Windows by default will reserve 20%. So the trick is to set it to reserve 0%. You can do this by clicking enabled and then setting the Bandwidth Limit % to 0. It should look like the image below.
- Hit OK then close the Group Policy Editor.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Increase Internet Connection
I finding something about network and I found this. It's useful for us that having slow internet connection. try and see your self the differences. Below is the way how to configure it :