Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Window Blue Screen After update XP SP3

Sometimes your computer will having output like the picture bellow. After I search for the solution and maybe this is one of the ways to solve this problem.

HP had comes out with a solution. There are 5 steps to fix this problem:

  1. Restart computer and press F8 key repeatedly until Windows Advanced Options Menu appears.
  2. Choose Safe Mode.
  3. Browse to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers.
  4. Find a file named “intelppm.sys” and rename it to “XXXintelppm.syx“.
  5. Restart.

The problem should be fixed and you will no longer get the same error message.


plz comment me if you need help

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site created is to share about my knowledge in computer. If not enough information just leave a comment and i try my best to find the information. At least i can improve my knowledge