- Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
- Right-click cmd in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue
- At the command prompt, the following line, and then press ENTER:sfc /scannow
To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps:
- Click StartIf you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue., type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list.
- In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.
- In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to experience the issue, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.